- thought leadership (products)This practical guide helps to: Build a compelling IT security business case; Select the right security technologies; Protect the physical, mobile and virtual environments.Read now
- thought leadership (products)Kaspersky DDoS Protection is a solution that protects against all types of DDoS attacks by using a distributed infrastructure of data cleaning centers. The solution combines different methods, including traffic filtration on the provider side, installation of a remotely controlled appliance to analyze traffic next to the client’s infrastructure, and the use of specialized cleaning centers with flexible filters. In addition the solution’s work is constantly monitored by Kaspersky Lab’s experts, so the onset of any attack can be detected as soon as possible, and filters can be modified as required.Read now
- thought leadership (products)Being part of Kaspersky System Watcher, this technology analyses the most relevant system event data, including information on the modification of files. When it registers a suspicious application attempting to open a user’s personal files it immediately makes a local protected backup copy of them. If the application is then judged to be malicious, Kaspersky System Watcher automatically rollbacks unsolicited changes.Read now
- videos (products)What if security was easy to set up, run and manage in just a few clicks? From any device you choose? Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud shows you how.
- thought leadership (products)A graphic visual illustrating 10 questions an IT manager should address when developing their Mobile & BYOD Strategy.Read now