- thought leadership (products)The Anti-Blocker technology effectively combats the malware that tries to block user's PC. This is achieved using two components – the Secure Keyboard driver and a set of heuristic algorithms capable of identifying and rolling back any changes the blocker makes to the OS.Read now
- best practices guidesRansomware is one of the fastest growing classes of malicious software. Here's what you can do to prevent your business from being taken hostage.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Don't get held to ransom! Kaspersky for Windows Server can stop crytolockers in their tracks with a simple, one click setting. This video shows you how.
- thought leadership (products)Being part of Kaspersky System Watcher, this technology analyses the most relevant system event data, including information on the modification of files. When it registers a suspicious application attempting to open a user’s personal files it immediately makes a local protected backup copy of them. If the application is then judged to be malicious, Kaspersky System Watcher automatically rollbacks unsolicited changes.Read now
- practical guides
Small Business IT Security Practical Guide: How to make sure your Business has comprehensive IT SecurityA guide giving small business owners practical advice, hints and tips to help protect their business and customers from cyberthreats.Read now
- practical guidesA practical guide to the Threat Landscape for IT professionals from the Kaspersky Lab experts. Provides background and practical advice on how to deal with the Threat Landscape in your business and top tips for creating security awareness in your business.Read now