Internet Security Best Practice Guides for Business
- thought leadership (products)The Anti-Blocker technology effectively combats the malware that tries to block user's PC. This is achieved using two components – the Secure Keyboard driver and a set of heuristic algorithms capable of identifying and rolling back any changes the blocker makes to the OS.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Light agent or agentless? A feature guide to Kaspersky Security for Virtualization.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Preventing employees from using insecure or time wasting applications is easy with Default Deny. You can activate it from Kaspersky Security Center - this quick video shows you how.
- thought leadership (products)Kaspersky DDoS Protection is a solution that protects against all types of DDoS attacks by using a distributed infrastructure of data cleaning centers. The solution combines different methods, including traffic filtration on the provider side, installation of a remotely controlled appliance to analyze traffic next to the client’s infrastructure, and the use of specialized cleaning centers with flexible filters. In addition the solution’s work is constantly monitored by Kaspersky Lab’s experts, so the onset of any attack can be detected as soon as possible, and filters can be modified as required.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Before every online purchase or payment, Safe Money checks the security of the computer on which the transaction is to be made.Read now
- thought leadership (products)Being part of Kaspersky System Watcher, this technology analyses the most relevant system event data, including information on the modification of files. When it registers a suspicious application attempting to open a user’s personal files it immediately makes a local protected backup copy of them. If the application is then judged to be malicious, Kaspersky System Watcher automatically rollbacks unsolicited changes.Read now